What's new

Sunrise

Eva D

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2011
Messages
82
Reaction score
6
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Feedback is welcome. I am a beginner photographer and I want to improve my images.. thank you


sunrise049.jpg
 
this image would have been wonderful if the backlight was strong to highlight the trees and illumine the sky more; the composition is good
All the Best :)
 
Technically, the picture is good. From a composition point of view, I find myself wandering all over the picture looking for a subject. If the sun were actually in the shot, preferably at a Rule Of Thirds power point, I think the shot would be much-improved.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom