What's new

Sunrise

photojunky

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
181
Reaction score
9
Location
Pacifica
DPP_0022.jpg


Shot into the sun Canon 7D
 
Flare, weak colour and no effective centre of interest.
 
I think if you can make the colors a little more vibrant and eliminate the lens flare, that would help a lot. Would make a great background for something though.
 
Or maximize the flare, letting it wash out some of the color. Hasn't JJ Abrams taught you anything about lens flare?
 
Tough crowd here. I actually agree. I don't like this photo at all but on another forum fb it got a lot of praise for some reason. I shot a similar one about two years ago that was much better and took third place in the fog fest contest athough it was printed on canvas and coated with resin epoxy so the art did not stop with just the image. People thought it was a painting. I'll post it shortly.
 
This was the shot I was talking about in the previous post. Printed on canvas coated with a resin epoxy people think it is a painting. It took 3rd place in the fog fest contest.
P1080808PS12x16.jpg
 
Or maximize the flare, letting it wash out some of the color. Hasn't JJ Abrams taught you anything about lens flare?


I actually agree with this, I think that would look cooler than eliminating the flare all together.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom