JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Hope this works this time.
I don't understand. I have an image at photobucket that I had to downsize to 800x600. I followed the instructions on posting pictures in
the Beginers forum by copying the IMG line and pasting it here but the picture is coming out small.
Any ideas Why?
Thanks all, appreciate the help.
Signed: frustrated
Just copy that.
Paste it into the text window so it looks like ---> [*IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13/WDodd/Picture1.png[/IMG*]
there shouldn't be any * in the image tag i put that in there so it wouldn't display the image again.
If you are doing that correctly, I don't know what to tell you. Normally when people mess it up there is partial text in their post or something.
Looking forward to seeing your picture!
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.