stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sunset.jpg

Not much wrong with that one cobber.

Nice one. I love the different and contrasting colors in the moss and seaweed on the rocks. Purple orange and green! A trifecta.

Not much wrong with that one cobber.
Thanks mate. I think it turned out nicely.

Nice one. I love the different and contrasting colors in the moss and seaweed on the rocks. Purple orange and green! A trifecta.
Thanks very much. I agree, the colours really help make the image work.

Very nice shot! I like that little bit of sun ray and that great white's fin sticking out of the water. ;)

Very nice shot! I like that little bit of sun ray and that great white's fin sticking out of the water. ;)
Thanks Kirk. That would be a bloody big shark! Lol

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Another great sunset. Love the green colors. I think I recall you using this green rocky moss in other photos as well. A great foreground subject due to the interesting color and also texture.

and I like the PP method you apply to these shots. Very colorful but with a great mood, and not over processed

Exquisite photo. I find the foreground rocks more important that the sunset.

BTW, which camera and lens?

I like the colors on the foreground rocks. Peaceful :)

Another great sunset. Love the green colors. I think I recall you using this green rocky moss in other photos as well. A great foreground subject due to the interesting color and also texture.
and I like the PP method you apply to these shots. Very colorful but with a great mood, and not over processed
Thanks very much Charlie. I think the green works nicely to lift the brown/orange tones in these images. Though I am conscious of not making the greens pop to much as to be a distraction. I do all my editing in Lightroom as I find PP to time consuming to learn to master.

Exquisite photo. I find the foreground rocks more important that the sunset.
BTW, which camera and lens?
Thanks very much. As I am usually shooting around the 16mm mark (full frame equivalent) I like to include lots of foreground interest in my images. I am using a Panasonic G9 with the Panasonic Leica 8-18 f2.8-4.0 for most of my landscapes. I also use the Panasonic 35-100 f2.8 depending on the situation.

I like the colors on the foreground rocks. Peaceful :)
Thanks very much. I find ocean sunsets are good for the soul. Having said that I would love to get to some mountains! :)

Most reactions

Back