What's new

Sunset 10.2.10

iRay808

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2010
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
Location
Kapolei, Hawaii
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It kind of looked like the sky was burning :mrgreen:

tumblr_l9phag1VCo1qceh7ao1_1280.jpg

And another one
tumblr_l9phhvBjN31qceh7ao1_1280.jpg


Hope you guys like it:thumbup:
 
I love the color of both. My minor complaint is with the first. I think it needs some cropped off the top. That way, the red/orange clouds would be more prominent. The second is almost perfect, with the exception of the leaves in the upper right. It's a little distracting. If I didn't like the cloud in the upper left I would recommend a crop on that one as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom