What's new

Sunset and all that...

AdamK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2010
Messages
212
Reaction score
5
Location
Isle of Man
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A river showing its true beautiful colours.


C&C very, very welcome!
 
not bad mite I sagest a HDR ver of that and Im talking about what HDR was in the begining befor it was terned into a gimic
 
not bad mite I sagest a HDR ver of that and Im talking about what HDR was in the begining befor it was terned into a gimic

Hmm, I'm not much of a HDR enthusiast and also don't you need atleast two images with a stop or two lower or something? (Sorry never really looked into HDR)
 
The white floating bodies (snow?) and the grass in the foreground which blocks the visual entry into the image compromises an otherwise wonderful image

Regards :)
 
The white floating bodies (snow?) and the grass in the foreground which blocks the visual entry into the image compromises an otherwise wonderful image

Regards :)

Ah well the white floating objects are the bubbles from the fast streaming river up north from this position and ok well, I guess its a love hate relationship with photography :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom