What's new

sunset and eggs...:D C&C please :p

photonewbie86

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nooo not together well together in the same thread but not like merged...ahhh long day C&C is appreciated and welcomed :D

1.
SUNSET.jpg




2.
eggs.jpg
 
i like the colors of the sunset. Seems like there is too much of a dark foreground, and alot of darkness above the beautiful colors. Maybe try a longer exposure/wider aperture?
 
Would you recommend a tripod or a monopod? because I have both lol Do you know how I would make the foreground lighten up a bit? I have about 7 sunset shots that I have and all the foregrounds are real dark any hints? thanks in advance!
 
If you can use a tripod use one. You'll still get minor camera shake with a monopod and slower shutter speeds. Slow down your shutter speeds. And it's always to post your EXIF data so someone can recommend on how they would have taken the shot.
 
Thanks indeedies will
do :) what do u think of the shots?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom