Sunset and sunrise C&C

The first one is gorgeous! I love how the sun lights the hills, and the road draws your eye...

These i thoroughly enjoy! Love the colors! In the first it looks a little noisy, and the second has a little too much sky IMO. I love these though!

I really like the first one! It's a great shot with the road as a leading line. The second one has nice colors, but I feel like it's a bit odd that the bottom third of the picture is solid black. Maybe you want to add some fill light or next time find something (ie: a tree) to stand out. Otherwise, it's nice too.

The first one is sweet! (though that pole on the left hand side is sort of distracting, imo)
Also, the lines in #2 should play a bit bigger role, I think.

Thanks for comments and critiques everyone. I agree with pretty much all your critiques! I'll continue to work on my leading lines and composition. Finding another object at that location will be a little more difficult; the tree in #1 is probably the only tree in a 10 mile radius without going into residential areas haha. I'll try again sometime soon. Thanks again everyone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back