Sunset at North Beach, Perth, WA.

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I haven't been on the forum for a while as I sort of lost interest in photography. Trying to re-kindle my enthusiasm. I may have posted this before but I did a bit of a re-edit so thought I would post it again
North Beach 2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, I haven't been on the forum for a while as I sort of lost interest in photography. Trying to re-kindle my enthusiasm. I may have posted this before but I did a bit of a re-edit so thought I would post it againView attachment 272377

Love this!

Haven’t been shooting much myself either. I’ve been busy gardening and painting, my two latest passions. I know I’ll get back around to Photography soon though, because I have a Photography centric trip coming up! I hope you get back into it as well, you’re too good at this to let it go by the wayside.

Love this!

Haven’t been shooting much myself either. I’ve been busy gardening and painting, my two latest passions. I know I’ll get back around to Photography soon though, because I have a Photography centric trip coming up! I hope you get back into it as well, you’re too good at this to let it go by the wayside.
Thanks very much. I am slowly rekindling my enthusiasm. It sounds like you have some other creative outlets which is great.

Looks like a nice painting. It's peaceful but powerful at the same time. 🙂

The lighting on this is incredible - really impressive shot!

Would you mind sharing the lens used for this?

Hi all, I haven't been on the forum for a while as I sort of lost interest in photography. Trying to re-kindle my enthusiasm. I may have posted this before but I did a bit of a re-edit so thought I would post it againView attachment 272377
Beautiful! Nice to see your work again!

Great shot!

Lovely shot, beautiful light and atmosphere - really nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back