Sunset Beach Photos (C&C would be appreciated)

Diana G

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7410.jpg

IMG_7486.jpg

This next one I added the 'toy camera' preset setting in Aperture 3. I
liked how it turned out :)

IMG_7442.jpg

The top image is a very nice evening capture. I like the feel, the lighting and your use of silhouette with the figures. Very good exposure and not easy to do.
The colours in the second shot are very nice but the horizon needs to be straightened.
The third shot also has nice warm tones but the main area of interest is out of focus and fuzzy which tends to detract from the figures. Hope you don't mind honest critiquing. I am new to this forum and am just feeling my way around. I can only learn from honest critiques but can take'm or leave'm.. ;)

The top image is a very nice evening capture. I like the feel, the lighting and your use of silhouette with the figures. Very good exposure and not easy to do.
The colours in the second shot are very nice but the horizon needs to be straightened.
The third shot also has nice warm tones but the main area of interest is out of focus and fuzzy which tends to detract from the figures. Hope you don't mind honest critiquing. I am new to this forum and am just feeling my way around. I can only learn from honest critiques but can take'm or leave'm.. ;)

thank you for your comments. I appreciate your honesty newbie or not haha.

I'm glad you didn't mind. I've been shooting since I was 7...my camera was bigger than me. I learn as much from new photographers as I do from seasoned ones. Its a wonderful world of creativity and sharing.

Most reactions

Back