Sunset Engagement shots....

I love them all but 3 & 7 the most !! How do you get them so sharp and crisp? Is it the lens or PP ??

The series is very inspiring! Good luck on the wine glass shot too. Excellent quality in each image.

I love them all but 3 & 7 the most !! How do you get them so sharp and crisp? Is it the lens or PP ??

I used two lenses...the canon 50mm prime 1.8 (retails for $70) and a Quantarey 70 to 300 mm 4.5...........i the light was really great....other than that I just exposed for what I saw.

Did they totally freak out over that last one! So COOL. I am not nearly as talented as elsaspet but I might have to at least attempt to rip you off on that one too! LOL Awesome job on these!

To be honest I haven't heard from them yet...I just did these last evening.

a few more...I guess I am a sucker for people kissing. just met with my client, her mother and her father....each one of them had a different favorite shot.

685708808_77b9f6ddd4.jpg

685708630_506e69bcb6.jpg

685708564_f158d285cb.jpg

685751442_6bf7c8daa0.jpg

WOW!!! I love #3 in both sets! I really love that wine glass shot as well. VERY Nice!!!

These shots are breathtaking. That couple is amazing, so much passion and happiness, and love. It seems. ^^ You captured that well.

thanks everyone!

I just got their print order too, it is pretty damn huge.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back