Sunset Express

Majeed Badizadegan

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was driving up from Southern Oregon. The sky looked like this for 100 miles, I kid you not. I knew an epic sunset was in store. I had driven past these tracks off the interstate a couple times and had this spot in mind. The conditions lined up very nicely and I got what I imagined.

Pre-visualization can be a powerful tool in the photographers toolbox, but it can also be a setup for disappointment.

Sunset Express by Majeed Badizadegan, on Flickr

Last edited:
Very nice! I must admit I'm a sucker for wide angles and trains, this ticks my boxes. Is this HDR or did you just tickle up the shadow detail in post?

This might be my new favorite R. Nice work rookie.

Apparently you didn't see the thread about not taking pictures on train tracks? :lol:

Nice! I like the composition and the light. I wish there had been a tad more detail right near the sun (maybe tone mapped?) but that's just me.

Best,
Jake

Cool sky. Always nice to see a strong foreground element in a wide-view shot like this.

Cool sky. Always nice to see a strong foreground element in a wide-view shot like this.
So Derrel....do you think this guy has any potential? If not, he could always be my handyman or an underwear model? Leave it to me to derail all threads that cross my path.

So Derrel....do you think this guy has any potential? If not, he could always be my handyman or an underwear model? Leave it to me to derail all threads that cross my path.

HAHAHA.... Derail!...

Thanks everyone!!

Derrel the Derailer. WWE champion!

Fantastic! I'm a big fan of all your work.

Railroading and good photography? There's nothing for me NOT to like here. Very nice indeed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back