What's new

Sunset in a Glass

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The winter blahs are starting to set in so I pulled out a thick piece of clear glass, a flashlight (with cool/blueish led lights) and some clear red plastic I saved at Christmas and played with some colours. This one reminds me of a sunset.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Go away winter blahs!!

 
I ...... it's different and applaud your efforts :)

Art is, what Art is perceived to be. I think others may perceive it differently, to me.

(And yes, I'm a poet, and know it)
 
Ha! I'll take different, ;)

Thanks for your thoughts! If nothing else it spurred some creativity in you ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom