Sunset in Baghdad

pemberton325

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, I was a member here before, but I couldnt remember my log on ID. I just came back from Iraq and this is my favorite photo I took there. I am a complete noob to photography, and I am not that good at photo shop. I am looking foreward to leaning on this forum.

The picture is of the Air Trafic Control Tower at Baghdad International Airport. I know that I should cut out the lower part of the photo, but I wanted to show you the original! What are your thoughts?

DSC_00673.jpg

DSC_0067 (3) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hope you enjoy!
James

Last edited:
That's a great shot!

That is a nice shot good placment with the moon .......

I like it too!
Semper Fi.
Craig.;)

Thanks for the replies.. I guess I will just leave it alone! thanks alot

James

Hello everyone, I was a member here before, but I couldnt remember my log on ID. I just came back from Iraq and this is my favorite photo I took there. I am a complete noob to photography, and I am not that good at photo shop. I am looking foreward to leaning on this forum.

The picture is of the Air Trafic Control Tower at Baghdad International Airport. I know that I should cut out the lower part of the photo, but I wanted to show you the original! What are your thoughts?

DSC_00673.jpg

DSC_0067 (3) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hope you enjoy!
James

I remember that place. I drove in with the 1st Cav back in Jan 2004.............glad to see you come back safely. Great picture though.

Thank you for all the Complements! and thanks for the comment sgtchavez!

James

Very nice. love the composition. Well done, from a noob stand point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back