T tiohasegawa TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2010 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Indonesia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2010 #1 Hey guys! This some pictures I took by my phone camera.. Hahaha! I have not a good camera but hope you like it!
Hey guys! This some pictures I took by my phone camera.. Hahaha! I have not a good camera but hope you like it!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2010 #2 Good shots; you could have cloned out the trunk of coconut tree seen in the second image. The colours in the images are very nice; cell phone camera well used Regards
Good shots; you could have cloned out the trunk of coconut tree seen in the second image. The colours in the images are very nice; cell phone camera well used Regards
T tiohasegawa TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2010 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Location Indonesia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Frequensi, I will do it..!