What's new

Sunset in the Keys

bobbyshively1995

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2014
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Labor day just passed and my family took a trip to the Key Largo, Fl. While we were down there I took this photo with my T3i, which I edited slightly in Photoshop afterwords, and wanted any feedback you could give me on it. Anything is helpful! Oh and all I added in Photoshop was a Vignette so please don't go crazy about that :lol: I hope this is the right place to post this, I'm still getting used to the forums here.

$IMG_0862.webp
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom