DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2008 #1 C&C is very much appreciated.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 4, 2008 #2 I like that sky!
C Cal TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 18 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2008 #3 looks a undersaturated
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you for your C&C
E eskay TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2008 Messages 96 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2008 #5 Nice pic. A bit more sun would help. Just my opinion.
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thank you eskay
JerBoyd TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2006 Messages 298 Reaction score 2 Jul 6, 2008 #7 beautiful shot there. Jeremy www.boyd.zenfolio.com
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thank you JerBoyd
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 6, 2008 #9 Cal said: looks a undersaturated Click to expand... Which makes it more interesting, I might add.
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 invisible said: Which makes it more interesting, I might add. Click to expand... Thank you. I wanted the undersaturated plain look which was the end results. That was the idea but ended up getting a colorful sky which I kept.
invisible said: Which makes it more interesting, I might add. Click to expand... Thank you. I wanted the undersaturated plain look which was the end results. That was the idea but ended up getting a colorful sky which I kept.