What's new

Sunset on a Greek Isle....

PNA

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
7
Location
Wave when you see me go by.....
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can not remember which one.....in '92 we spent 5 weeks cruising many of the Greek Islands and memories the past is are not what they once were.

This was an Olympus Stylus film camera bought at Eckerds drugs just before the trip.


7985-SunsetonaGreekIsleTPF.jpg
 
It's a little bit hazy, but otherwise great shot.
 
Yeah, just a slight haze on this photo. I think Auto-levels in photoshop can fix that. possibly....
 
Okay, the only thing I did to the photo was used Auto-Color in photoshop to try and get some of the haze out.

1330753395_cc9c297513_o.jpg
 
Funny thing is, I did try Auto Contrast, but did not like the results (my personal tastes though....) The main thing I was concerned about was loss of detail is which I did not do much more editiing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom