What's new

sunset on crystal lake

Birinni

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sunsetoncrystallakebx5.jpg
 
Holy cow is that amazing. What were your settings? If you don't mind my asking. Beautiful!
 
I really like it!

Here's a more technical question: What's with the Sun? I initially thought the spikes were due to trees in the mountains, but they are all around it as opposed to just the bottom. So, is it due to a filter you used (doesn't quite look like it), or is it due to the blades of your aperture in your lens (also doesn't quite look like it since I count at least 16 spikes and I thought most aperture blades were more like 8)?
 
thx for the comments :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom