Sunset on the Esplanade

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very nice set, Sharon. You really nailed that golden light and the reflections.

Most certainly! You did a fine job on these. This post easily earns the winner badge from me.

Awesome set! The purples and golden light in the first shot work perfectly.

Nice, great colours, Love the flare in the second shot, first 3 are favourites for me.

Gorgeous color and render, that lens is a keeper for sure.

Awesome set Sharon! I think you did a great job capturing and using that light. There is something interesting in each one of them. My favorite is #3.

One Helluva Set!

Thanks!

Most certainly! You did a fine job on these. This post easily earns the winner badge from me.

Thank you!

You know I’m a fool for purple! Thank you.

Nice set.......

Thanks...

Lovely use of light and colour.Great stuff!

Thanks!

Nice, great colours, Love the flare in the second shot, first 3 are favourites for me.

Thank you! I wish I could have included more of the flare but I decided to frame out the walkway due to all the distracting walkers.

Real nice set, good job. #1 does it for me.

Thanks!

I’m loving the 16-80. It is definitely not as sharp as the 18-55 if you pixel peep but being able to hand hold at the slower shutter speeds and having that extra room on both ends of the zoom is really great. I took a light trails shot, hand held for 6 seconds that was close to being decent. I’ll post it later.

Awesome set Sharon! I think you did a great job capturing and using that light. There is something interesting in each one of them. My favorite is #3.

Thank you!

One Helluva Set!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thank you!

Nice set.......

Thanks...

Thanks!

Thank you! I wish I could have included more of the flare but I decided to frame out the walkway due to all the distracting walkers.

Thanks!

I’m loving the 16-80. It is definitely not as sharp as the 18-55 if you pixel peep but being able to hand hold at the slower shutter speeds and having that extra room on both ends of the zoom is really great. I took a light trails shot, hand held for 6 seconds that was close to being decent. I’ll post it later.

Thank you!

One Helluva Set!

Thanks!

It may not be as sharp but the contrast, color saturation is far superior. Way, Way better.

Thanks!

Thank you!

Nice set.......

Thanks...

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thank you!

One Helluva Set!

Thanks!

It may not be as sharp but the contrast, color saturation is far superior. Way, Way better.

I will have to do a one to one comparison of jpeg and raw files under more neutral conditions and see if there’s a discernible difference. These I made some fairly big exposure and other adjustments to the raw files to bring up the shadows and bring down the highlights due to the time of day so it’s hard to tell.

Thanks!

Thank you!

Nice set.......

Thanks...

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thank you!

One Helluva Set!

Thanks!

I will have to do a one to one comparison of jpeg and raw files under more neutral conditions and see if there’s a discernible difference. These I made some fairly big exposure and other adjustments to the raw files to bring up the shadows and bring down the highlights due to the time of day so it’s hard to tell.

I noticed it immediately, I just ordered the lens because of it.

Most reactions

Back