Sunset on the Laguna Madre, Corpus Christi, Tx.

Marianne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
SunsetonLagunaMadreresizea.jpg

Welcome to the forums, Marianne, from another Texan. I live in Houston and it takes me about 45 minutes to get to Kemah and an hour + to get to Galveston, but I love, love LOVE water shots. I look forward to seeing more from you.

That's an awesome photo. Definitely calendar material! My only suggestion is a bit of photoshopping to remove the slight noise issue on the body of the bird.

Aoide said:
Welcome to the forums, Marianne, from another Texan. I live in Houston and it takes me about 45 minutes to get to Kemah and an hour + to get to Galveston, but I love, love LOVE water shots. I look forward to seeing more from you.[/QUOTE
Thanks so much. I am strictly an amateur. I just use automatic and point and shoot.
The pic is much too big, but I haven't been able to reduce them in size. How do you do that?

Hi Marianne.... no need to apologize for being a point and shoot photographer. I am strictly an amateur as well and used a point and shoot as well until March. Even now on my Digital Rebel I have it set to do a lot of things automatically.

On resizing, I use Photoshop Elements to work with my pictures. This program has a lot of features that the full Photoshop program has, but only costs $99. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface in the possibilities with this program. I'm sure someone will be able to give you other options in the meantime.

Aoide said:
Hi Marianne.... no need to apologize for being a point and shoot photographer. I am strictly an amateur as well and used a point and shoot as well until March. Even now on my Digital Rebel I have it set to do a lot of things automatically.

On resizing, I use Photoshop Elements to work with my pictures. This program has a lot of features that the full Photoshop program has, but only costs $99. I haven't even begun to scratch the surface in the possibilities with this program. I'm sure someone will be able to give you other options in the meantime.
Thank you!!

cool shot. looks like the album cover for neil diamonds jonathan livingston seagull.

Great shot. Welcome to the forum.

Most reactions

Back