Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sunset on the Tuscan hills of Val d'Orcia. This one evening, at sunset, I witnessed and photographed some truly beautiful light painting the farmhouse and trees in front of me with smooth, warm pastel tones. Just incredible!

A 13 seconds exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_00441.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Incredible to say the least, beautiful color

Thank you very much for your comment, that is very kind of you to say! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Some views you just never get tired of. :)

Indeed Jeff! :) I go to Tuscany at least twice a year, and I am never bored and I never run out of things to photograph and of inspiration there!

What a wonderful sky..............

Thank you very much indeed Jeff! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Absolutely beautiful!

Lovely image, but you have piqued my curiosity. Why 13 seconds? With that amount of time, was there no cloud movement?

WesternGuy

Lovely image, but you have piqued my curiosity. Why 13 seconds? With that amount of time, was there no cloud movement?

WesternGuy

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it :) With the weather conditions on that day, 13 seconds allowed me to "smoothen" the clouds a bit, while keeping some shape in them at the same time.

Best regards,

Vieri

WesternGuy

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it :) With the weather conditions on that day, 13 seconds allowed me to "smoothen" the clouds a bit, while keeping some shape in them at the same time.

Best regards,

Vieri
Thanks for the information. It is appreciated.

WesternGuy

WesternGuy

Best regards,

Vieri
Thanks for the information. It is appreciated.

WesternGuy

You are very welcome, I am glad to help! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back