www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p513599220-4.jpg

Edit (as suggested by Ken):

p510268509-4.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! The graduated ND grad is a little strong

Yes, ease off on the sky darkening and you've got a winner. You could even crop some off the top.

This is not nearly depressing enough to fit in with your other work - you may have to give it away.

I fall in agreement with KenC that this is not a compelling composition from you; The dark at the top and too much of white at the bottom, a less pronounced Sun.... I cannot say which make this a lesser one; i think trimming some part from bottom and shedding some light in the dark could salvage ?

Regards :D

You could even crop some off the top.
Thanks, I like this suggestion and have added a cropped version to the original post above.

This is not nearly depressing enough to fit in with your other work - you may have to give it away.
So you would like the dark sky if I gave it away? :)

I fall in agreement with KenC that this is not a compelling composition from you; The dark at the top and too much of white at the bottom, a less pronounced Sun.... I cannot say which make this a lesser one; i think trimming some part from bottom and shedding some light in the dark could salvage ?
I tried your suggestion of cropping from the bottom but couldn't find any option that would work for me...

Thanks for the candid feedback, guys. This is clearly not my type of photography, although that's no excuse for poor composition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back