What's new

Sunset over Lake Michigan

Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
86
Reaction score
4
Location
Clawson, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A sunset from Memorial Day weekend, I like the second one but not so sure about the first. Any c&c would be great, thanks.

1.
Sunset1.jpg


2.
Sunset2.jpg
 
2nd one looks better. Are these HDRed? 1st one looks a little soft/off-focus and exposure needs work. Good composition.
 
No they are not HDR, I'll try messing with the exposure a little bit more and see. Thanks for the comment
 
number one does look quite soft.

Like the affect of number two.

I LOVE MITCH HEDBERG!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom