burgo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2010 Messages 240 Reaction score 2 Location Ballarat Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2011 #1 Here is a photo I took last night. Comments welcome.
Davor TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 1,187 Reaction score 59 Location Hamilton, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2011 #2 beautiful composure, would have been nice if it was wider. I like how the dock is there, gives it some flavor.
beautiful composure, would have been nice if it was wider. I like how the dock is there, gives it some flavor.
T tyler_h TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2011 Messages 531 Reaction score 27 Location Newcastle, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 23, 2011 #3 Nice shot; great exposure. Can't help but feel a little more of an angle in relation to the dock would have given more depth to the image.
Nice shot; great exposure. Can't help but feel a little more of an angle in relation to the dock would have given more depth to the image.