What's new

sunset over the river.

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first time trying something like this, so any feedback would be great.

IMG_1558m.jpg
 
I'm not sure what you were going for here. It's very dark on my screen and it's almost dead center. I'd try to put the bright spot in one of the sides and have a larger gradient to the other from bright to dark. You could use curves in PS to lighten up the front area to see what it is. If you shot RAW you could really make this photo pop. Right now it looks kind of dull to me.

I hope I wasn't to harsh. :wink:

Pete
 
It was in fact shot in raw. I really don't know where to begin processing it. Any suggestions?
 
IMG_1558m.jpg


I just used the "Auto Adjust" in photoshop (cs2) then bent the curve up and cropped it. Pretty colors in there.

I think the Auto Adjust is underrated for working on others photos. ;)
 
I would agree on everyone it seems a little dark, the edit done by abraxas looks awesome. the colours are great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom