What's new

Sunset Panorama for C&C

fokker

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 23, 2009
Messages
2,829
Reaction score
295
Location
New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi - just wondering what you lot think of this pic - I quite like it, the only thing that bugs me about it is the fact I cut the top off the one tree. But your opinions are most welcomed.

3893442423_2c243c4aeb_b.jpg
 
I was going to say the same thing about the cut-off tree. Along the same lines, I think it would be better if it were a little taller to show more sky and color.
 
Try shooting your images vertically next time.
 
Try shooting your images vertically next time.

Good idea, I will try that next time.


Yes unfortunately I never noticed the tree was cut off until I merged the photos together in post.
 
Yeah that looks better. So now that that's fixed, any more comments? Interesting? Boring? Emotive? ****e?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom