photojunky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.onlinephotogallery.com
Image198.jpg

http://www.onlinephotogallery.com/

Wow, that's awesome

Great shot, super cloud patterns and colors.

like A.Rotshtein you could do with losing the rocks in the foreground they are very distracting, purely from a surfers point of view it would be better with surfer riding the wave rather than out running the white water 8)

Wow, cool shot!

Since we're all nitpicking, lose the rocks in the front, straighten the horizon, and whack off about 20-25% of the left side. (Sorry, I'm from the ole "When in doubt, crop it out" school).

Lovely photo but the Horizon line stood out at me first. im always trying to get my line dead stright. The rocks at the front need to be left out. If you have photo shop or a basic editing programme then you can strighten and crop the photo.

Great pic anyway.

photojunky said:
Thanks everyone. The photo could use some croppimg but is it uneven? I'm having trouble seeing that. Must be one of those mental blocks.

it's slightly off...look at the horizon, if you start at the rocks and go along it to the right side of the picture is slowly slopes upwards.

fantastic shot though!! :)

I love the photo, it looks stunning the colours are fantastic.

And yeah as has been said the Horizon is slightly off but nonetheless a veyr impressive photo! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back