Sunset run

I agree, the lighting on this is awesome! :encouragement:

I agree, the lighting on this is awesome! :encouragement:
Thank you, Jeff G!

This one shot with Olympus Body Cap lens 15/8 - the worst lens by DxO.
I spent a time trying to get right image from the original.

Love the lighting on this, spot on and enough to see the young girl running even the shadows are great.

To be quite honest I don't normally like your work much, I'm a bit conservative in my tastes :dob: (don't get me wrong, I recognise the work and the skill etc.) This one is different, I can see what it is without standing on my head and smoking a joint ( ;) :biglaugh: ). Very nicely captured and processed. :eagerness:

To be quite honest I don't normally like your work much, I'm a bit conservative in my tastes :dob: (don't get me wrong, I recognise the work and the skill etc.) This one is different, I can see what it is without standing on my head and smoking a joint ( ;) :biglaugh: ). Very nicely captured and processed. :eagerness:
Well, this photo is more "classical". Thanks for your feedback, Granddad.

Well, this photo is more "classical". Thanks for your feedback, Granddad.

I'm the same way with other forms of art. It's no reflection on your talent. :)

I love this shot

Nice one, I agree with the masses, the light here is great.

Most reactions

Back