Sunset silhouette.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had to get out and enjoy a beautiful and warm December afternoon today. No clouds for sunset but there was still some color in the air.

Overholser-afternoon-57-Edit.jpg

Gorgeous colours.

Beautiful render. That's print worthy and would look great in a black frame, black matt. You could buy the frame right off the shelf at a Micheals store. They have these buy one get one free that are very nice and easy to assemble.

Gorgeous colours.

Thank you.

Thats a lovely shot Ron, nicely composed and lovely colour gradient. I really like this one!

Thank you.

Beautiful render. That's print worthy and would look great in a black frame, black matt. You could buy the frame right off the shelf at a Micheals store. They have these buy one get one free that are very nice and easy to assemble.

Thank you. I will have to look at that. I typically get my frames from Hobby Lobby here but my wife does like to go into Michaels. (I have to be careful when going to both, as it can get expensive for us, lol)

Question for you all. I love the photo above with the reflection but what about this version in a square crop? Which do you like best?

Overholser-afternoon-58-Edit.jpg

Gorgeous colours.

Thank you.

Thats a lovely shot Ron, nicely composed and lovely colour gradient. I really like this one!

Thank you.

Thank you. I will have to look at that. I typically get my frames from Hobby Lobby here but my wife does like to go into Michaels. (I have to be careful when going to both, as it can get expensive for us, lol)

Michael's is reasonable and profitable if your selling prints. I like that their off the shelf doesn't compete with my vision. Simple.

I prefer the original crop

Question for you all. I love the photo above with the reflection but what about this version in a square crop? Which do you like best?

1st shot is much stonger IMO, the reflection adds another layer of complexity to the image and really lifts the shot.

Definitely the first crop IMO also, Ron. There's just something about a tree silhouette that says much with so little. Very nice photo. As JC said, frame it.

Lovely image. And I'll go for the original also.

I'd consider a 5:4 crop leaving more of the ground visible. I think it would work without the reflection, but the square crop for me looks like you chopped off something.

Most reactions

Back