Sunset Skate Session

MatthewKern said:
No, it was because you were the ultimate jerk on that forum, and you challenged someone way better than you to a film off. It's quite funny that you made a topic asking to get banned and are now acting as if it wasn't your fault, and nightlifemike is just abusing power.

he was abusing power. he called me a loser because i shot at 1/4000 then closed my post so i couldn't reply.

the face is blown out because you have no clue of how to properly expose a photo. Get a 35mm SLR or MF and you will soon see that you actually know very little about this field. This isn't a *****.. just a suggestion.

MrFlobby said:
the face is blown out because you have no clue of how to properly expose a photo. Get a 35mm SLR or MF and you will soon see that you actually know very little about this field. This isn't a *****.. just a suggestion.

shut up douchebag, his face is blown out because the flash was too close.

hey mate nice shots, personally i think the second shot would be the best if the skater was a bit higher (above the rail) good shots anyway

douchebag.... haha that makes me laugh!

Please stay away from name callings.

Thanks.

I'm sorry about the name calling, I really wanted to have a good first impression on this forum. I just hate it when people say i know nothing about photography. It won't happen again.

JEazy said:
I'm sorry about the name calling, I really wanted to have a good first impression on this forum. I just hate it when people say i know nothing about photography. It won't happen again.
Eventhough it isn't the recommended response, I do understand where it came from.

People:
This is a forum with membership ranging from snapshooters to retired pros, and that too from different disciplines. Not all the images may appeal to everyone. And that's normal. If you don't like a particular image, please feel free to move on to the next image.
But, if you decide to genuinely help a beginner, let your suggestions be constructive.

good stuff i personally like #2 but whats your set up as far as cameras go?

digging some photos from the archive huh? still nice to see it again though..

Most reactions

Back