ALWEHEIBY TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location Riyadh .... KSA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #1 Only two pictures ,, What do you think
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #2 Oooooo... Beautiful colors. Dani
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #3 Obviously it's quality, not quantity! Beautiful shots. I like the clouds in the first one, and the sunlight on the rocks/waves in the second shot (and the colours, of course) make it stunning.
Obviously it's quality, not quantity! Beautiful shots. I like the clouds in the first one, and the sunlight on the rocks/waves in the second shot (and the colours, of course) make it stunning.
kiwiluke TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 105 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2007 #4 Amazing colours, nicely caught, love the colour of the waves in two, only critism is the horizon is off in two, but i still really like them Luke
Amazing colours, nicely caught, love the colour of the waves in two, only critism is the horizon is off in two, but i still really like them Luke
ALWEHEIBY TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location Riyadh .... KSA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you .. I like this kind of photography ,, I used in this photography filter bolaraez Thank you again
Thank you .. I like this kind of photography ,, I used in this photography filter bolaraez Thank you again
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2007 #6 yes, they are really nice, especially the colours! but as said, the horizon is not horizontal in the last one... which slightly spoils it ...
yes, they are really nice, especially the colours! but as said, the horizon is not horizontal in the last one... which slightly spoils it ...
ALWEHEIBY TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location Riyadh .... KSA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thank you .. ِAlex
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2007 #8 Wow, the colors are VERY beautiful! Nice shots!
A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 7, 2007 #9 1 is great I love how the sun peers out
William TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 251 Reaction score 0 Location Texas/Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2007 #10 Well done, great colour. Just need to fix the horizon in number 2, other than that I can't find anything wrong with them, try as I might. Great shots. -Will
Well done, great colour. Just need to fix the horizon in number 2, other than that I can't find anything wrong with them, try as I might. Great shots. -Will
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 8, 2007 #11 Nice. I love the 2nd shot! :thumbup:
ALWEHEIBY TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location Riyadh .... KSA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 9, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Thanks ... Your commentary propelling for presentation extra, thanks again
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 9, 2007 #13 Very nice tranquil colours. Eric
ALWEHEIBY TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2007 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location Riyadh .... KSA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 15, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 Thank you for commentary..
kamilla TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Mar 15, 2007 #15 WOW...Again, great colors!!!