Sunset Time

Too centred, yet again (if you ask me), but a cool silhouette and lovely colours in the sky. How much post was done to bring those colours about?

Frequency, usually you compositions are dead on. I agree that you should do a recrop and kill as much of the dead space to the right of the bird as you can. Then you'll have another one of your over saturated winners.

Too centred, yet again (if you ask me), but a cool silhouette and lovely colours in the sky. How much post was done to bring those colours about?

Thank you Lafoto.... yes, too centered... i will post an edit

saturation is an easy job... Picasa will do.... ;)

Regards :D

Frequency, usually you compositions are dead on. I agree that you should do a recrop and kill as much of the dead space to the right of the bird as you can. Then you'll have another one of your over saturated winners.

Thank you Joel...right below this comes the edit :D

Regards :D

Yesss. This is what I instantly had envisioned when I saw your first version.
And you love the very saturated colours, right? I've been through all your oil paitings that you put on display in the Creative Corner, and those sport some really strong colours, too! Really nice!

Thank you Lafoto.... yes i have strong affinity for intense colors... of course i equally enjoy lighter tones too ;)

Thank you for vising those paintings and evaluating :D

I like a lot, the only thing that bothers me is the bright pink blob (the sun?), it looks like it is clipped in the red channel in the centre and the edges are too abrupt - almost like a bit-depth/banding issue perhaps. If it is the sun, it is not very round. If it is not the sun, it is too bright.

Nice image.

The re-crop is better, but a little blur or smudge to the center of the sun would help, IMO.

Most reactions

Back