C ChefCanon TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2011 Messages 74 Reaction score 3 Location TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2011 #1 Saw a beautiful Sunset on my way home. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so I missed the shot I wanted but I still enjoy this one. Any C&C? Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
Saw a beautiful Sunset on my way home. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so I missed the shot I wanted but I still enjoy this one. Any C&C?
TheKenTurner No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 18, 2011 Messages 562 Reaction score 32 Location Ottawa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 30, 2011 #2 Beautiful. Just. Beautiful.
Mo. No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 175 Reaction score 35 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2011 #3 Love the clouds, the lights is quite nice too.
C ChefCanon TPF Noob! Joined Dec 15, 2011 Messages 74 Reaction score 3 Location TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 30, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks. Its shots like this that really remind me how nice photography is. Getting to capture moments of beauty in an o so torn world. Plus all the ladies like my big lens
Thanks. Its shots like this that really remind me how nice photography is. Getting to capture moments of beauty in an o so torn world. Plus all the ladies like my big lens