Sunset view in Mountains

ravikiran

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hai,
Once again sunset series. But don't grudge me for that. I am uploading two shots I have taken recently when I visited Papi mountains. Please do respond me with critiques. Thank you.

DSC_0160_resize.jpg

DSC_0163_resize.jpg

DSC_0164_resize.jpg

The sun is still a bit high in the sky, not yet giving the orange/yellow/golden light of your average sunset, but .... the rays and the different blues on the mountains give these photos a special atmosphere, too.

I think I like the detail on the cloud and its edge from where the sun tries to shine best in Photo 2 but in that one the mountains are a bit dark, so I like the MOUNTAINS best in 3 ... :scratch: Tough decision...

like them all but number 3 wins it for me

you know... at the beginning I thought it was night and the rays were from the Moon...

Thanks everyone. Yeah, Corinna, I got the mountains a bit dark in #2. And ofcourse as you have observed I have taken the shot with a bit of underexposure just for the feel. But I got the mountains too dark. Shall look after that next time. I am very much interested in taking photographs of the sky and creating different moods. I am still learning the methods. Anyhow thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

Back