V Velton30 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2008 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 #1 I did not think this was that great, but someone really wanted me to post it so here it is.
keybq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 702 Reaction score 0 Location Purdue University Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 #2 i like it. Its really nice
ccssk8ter11 TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 339 Reaction score 0 Location Clinton, Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 #3 I think it looks pretty cool
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 14, 2008 #4 I think too much of the hills were cropped off, but otherwise and beautiful exposure and sunset.