What's new

Sunset

SmokinAce330

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
I have been starting to take more interest in photography lately and decided last night by the bridge would be a decent picture to try and start off with. Well I hope you like it; comments welcome.

DSCF0191.jpg
 
I like the lines, the tree is distracting and leaves the photo with an unbalanced feeling. Don't think I would hang it on my wall, but I really like the idea.

I would look at cloning out the light post and if at all possible retake it without the tree on the side.

Also, I find myself looking for something at the end of the tracks... but there isn't anything... this might be due to the large amount of empty space at top. Don't get me wrong, the blue sky is nice, but there is a lot of it.
 
i think it's lovely! i can see why you might want to clone out the post/tree etc, but i personally think they work with the composition you have,and i like that you don't have anything at the end of the tracks, makes one wonder about where they're headed etc, more mysterious :P
 
I like it, but I would like it more with less sky. And no tree, maybe.
 
Thanks for the help guys, I will try and get better pictures tonight.
 
Great concept, although I would aim left some to get rid of the tree and put the hole under the bridge on the lower right third maybe...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom