Rizsavi TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2012 Messages 54 Reaction score 25 Location Budapest, Hungary Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 1, 2012 #1 Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Nicely captured; I think that this would be a much stronger image if you cropped the top, just below the blown disc of the sun.
Nicely captured; I think that this would be a much stronger image if you cropped the top, just below the blown disc of the sun.
Mygixxer TPF Noob! Joined Mar 28, 2012 Messages 129 Reaction score 13 Location Oregon City, OR Apr 1, 2012 #3 I like! I feel like I can see those clouds move.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2012 #4 Saturation never has been so heart taking Really outstanding