What's new

Sunsets over the local rivers

gdogg16

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4371453799_9ddf51414b_b.jpg

4296748362_dd0e08a506_b.jpg
 
The first one doesn't do anything for me with that gray sky and very little color. I'm thinking you caught the sun below the horizon a little too late.

The second one however is a very different story. I like the color and the weeds in front. I'm not completely sold on the bush to the right but otherwise a good capture. :thumbup:
 
i love the second one. The color diversity is great
 
I agree, number two is very nice. I love the contrast of the cloud layer verses the clear sky, its arc adds depth.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom