• the eagles :(

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unimaxium said:
AHEM!!! :pissed:
I think that poll is a little unfair! :irked:
Don't you guys like me? Root for MYYYYYYY TEAM!!! :playball:
Anyway whatever you guys say the Eagles are sooooo much cooler than the patriots.

Of course it's unfair...I got to make it and I'm pulling for the Patriots :lol: You're just mad you didn't think of it first :lol:

Even though I am from New England, I can't stand the Patriots so I'm rooting for the Eagles. I hope the Eagles can blow out New England!

ferny said:
I didn't know the super bowl was about baseball. :scratch:
Well... erm... it is! You must know nothing about sports!

eromallagadnama said:
Of course it's unfair...I got to make it and I'm pulling for the Patriots :lol: You're just mad you didn't think of it first :lol:
Hmmmm... ok you're right :lol:

I might as well not vote since Hobbes and I will just cancel each other out. He's rooting for the Eagles and I'm hoping the Patriots get another win!

Man, the game is closer than the poll. Not lookin good for my 38-16 Pats prediction.

I like the game and not usually the crap that comes with it, but I gotta tell ya, I love the music of Sir Paul McCartney.

Time for the second half..............................cya

Ok, so I sat down to watch the game (which was said to start at 23:15 but started at 23:30) and I have one question to ask. How can you guys watch a live game? Seriously. It's just adverts all the time. I gave up after 40 mins when I think it still had a few minutes left in the first quarter. I could easily be wrong there, I was channel flicking.

Ummmm, actually a lot of people watch the game JUST for the ads. :mrgreen: The super bowl ads are usually the best that you'll see all year, though the ones this year didn't seem as good as years past?

Karalee said:
I predict people will pay a buttload of cash to advertise their product in the ads :blushing:
Yes, $2.4 million for a 30-second spot. ;)

I was terribly disappointed in this year's superbowl. The ads were boring!! ;) I expect to be laughing between downs! :x

It was great football, though, the teams were much more closely matched than in some superbowls where it's a blowout. I was afraid the Pats would do a tap dance all over the Eagles by the end of the first quarter, but instead they held 'em, even though they played kinda sloppy. Good game!

And I'm for anything that has Paul McCartney performing a few songs. :thumbup: That was fun. :D

Best thing of Superbowl XXIX:

Half time show with Paul McCartney. What a class act! :hail: :hail: :hail:

Worst thing of Superbowl XXIX:

The game itself. Booooring.......... :x :confused:

Best commercials:

Ameriquest. The one with the cat and pasta sauce was hilarious!

Worst commercials:

The rest.

And so it goes for another year! Where's hockey when you need it??? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back