super cute titmouse

now to work on the crop...

Well since it is pouring rain here today, I played around with your Titmouse and if it was my shot, this is how I would have processed it and cropped it. Some might prefer a looser crop, but there was pretty good tightness so I took it in pretty tight. Still slightly offset in the frame, leaving empty space where the bird is looking..

Well since it is pouring rain here today, I played around with your Titmouse and if it was my shot, this is how I would have processed it and cropped it. Some might prefer a looser crop, but there was pretty good tightness so I took it in pretty tight. Still slightly offset in the frame, leaving empty space where the bird is looking..

Very nice!

that looks good. thank you..

That crop makes a nice shot a great shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back