What's new

Super like Nintendo

Orlandoech

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys, I havent posted here in a month or so. But I took these this weekend. Not perfect but Im happy with them. This is 3rd month into photography so Im still a newb imo.

10.jpg


11.jpg
 
concept yes...

still a touch dark in some places... but not too shabby (I also agree with what was said over on the SRT site ;-P )
 
If you could get rid of the powerline in the first one, it'd be an awesome shot. The lighting is good in the first one. The second one just doesn't do it for me as much, but I really do like the first one.
 
If you could get rid of the powerline in the first one, it'd be an awesome shot. The lighting is good in the first one. The second one just doesn't do it for me as much, but I really do like the first one.

Yea I need to do some final touches. Remove the poles/lines and fix lighting in the 2nd.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom