What's new

Super Powers!

Sirashley

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 26, 2008
Messages
476
Reaction score
18
Location
Broward, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, shot this for the super powers contest on DpChallenge. I figured I'd post it here to see what ya'll thought. As stated before, the concept was to shoot a photo that conveyed super powers of some sort, I did energy sourcing... C&C always welcome and thanks for looking...

Final2.jpg
 
its pretty cool, maby if you had put a polarizing filter on to loose some of the reflections on the right hand side? just a thought.
anyway good work
 
its pretty cool, maby if you had put a polarizing filter on to loose some of the reflections on the right hand side? just a thought.
anyway good work

Interesting point, I know absolutely nothing about filters and never use them. So unfortunately, I wouldn't have known what filter to use for what, but I could probably find some effect close in photoshop right? Anyway, thanks for the input... :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom