What's new

SuperBike

Cool shots! I agree that some more context into the photo would (potentially) help out. I like the action shots more...It looks like you did the best you could with the vantage point you had.

@Lambertpix - That shot is sick...I REALLY want a motorcycle but watching these guys screaming around a track like that still boosts the heart rate a bit...They're crazy!
 
Sorry, they don't do much for me. Did you have paddock access for this event? I know that's hit & miss, but a lot of road courses will let you wander in and check out teams in the "cold" pits.

Got it, I'm just experimental with motion blur. Some days I will get the paddock access. It is pretty expensive to get in.
 
Sorry, they don't do much for me. Did you have paddock access for this event? I know that's hit & miss, but a lot of road courses will let you wander in and check out teams in the "cold" pits.

Got it, I'm just experimental with motion blur. Some days I will get the paddock access. It is pretty expensive to get in.

I know around here, that varies by event -- Mid Ohio opens the paddock for some events, and charges for others. The paddock can give you some interesting detail shots, but I find that it can be difficult to move past "snapshot" photos in the pits. I've been trying to spot more "lifestyle" shots, but that's still a WIP area for me.
 
More Motocycles
C&C Welcome!

1 $_MG_6701.webp

2 $_MG_6766.webp

3 $_MG_7050.webp

4 $_MG_7104.webp

5 $_MG_7468.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom