What's new

Supercars in Nashville

midgeman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
112
Reaction score
80
Location
Nashville, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am sharing a selection of photos from the first Nashville C&C (Cars & Coffee) event of the year. Feel free to view the full gallery here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.436831143114956.1073741906.101067876691286&type=1


:hail:

Nashville Cars & Coffee by ImidgeryByKMidgett, on Flickr


Nashville Cars & Coffee by ImidgeryByKMidgett, on Flickr


Nashville Cars & Coffee by ImidgeryByKMidgett, on Flickr


Really just a snapshot, but what a car...


Nashville Cars & Coffee by ImidgeryByKMidgett, on Flickr
 
I quite like #2 but I think I would like it more if you hadn't desaturated everything but the car.
 
I slightly desaturated the entire image, not just everything but the car to create a mood due to the dull light. The car just pops because it is a metallic wrap. If you're talking about above the car (trees/brush), that is caused by the vignette. Instead of making the sky darker too it almost just made the trees turn black and now that you point it out I might do some tweaking.
 
#1: Could you clone out the dude in the hat, and the dumpsters?
#2: Too bad that guy had to stop and stare with his $#% in your shot. Would be nice if the whole car showed underneath the blurs.
#4: I'd like it better if the top vignetting was feathered more. Or whatever to get it farther away from the car. More like the vignetting in #3.

Cool pics!
 
Thanks for the comments.

#1: I can definitely give it a shot. I didn't even notice the dumpsters until you mentioned it.
#2: Yes, it is a bit distracting, that guy. I actually prefer it this way, with the car peaking out from the crowd. I think it works compositionally but others may disagree.
#4: I agree. I was a bit heavy with the vignette.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom