What's new

Supercharged Pontiac G8

gconnoyer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
181
Reaction score
45
Location
Edwardsville, IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took some shots for my buddy. He just got new wheels/tires for his car and wanted some decent shots.
*It was supposed to be an overcast day, but ended up being mostly sunny. We just went ahead to see what we could get*

Full album here.
Shane - G8 - a set on Flickr

A few shots I liked. Please feel free to follow the link for the full album and pick any others out.


_NKN3492 by gconnoyer, on Flickr


_NKN3465 by gconnoyer, on Flickr


_NKN3602 by gconnoyer, on Flickr


_NKN3652 by gconnoyer, on Flickr


_NKN3770 by gconnoyer, on Flickr
 
I like 3 and 4, were you using a polorizer? the windshield reflection kinda bugs me. number 1 doesn't work for me, it gets lost in the bay doors. I'd have liked to seen a front shot like that without a distracting background.
 
Thanks I think they turned out the best. I originally wanted to do some rolling shots (from another car) because panning on a skinny ass road is hard. But it was only a 2lane road, so nothing we could do there.

I didn't have one on...rookie mistake. How much would they have helped with the reflection?


....rolling shots from a car cruise a few weeks ago...

PBM(2) by gconnoyer, on Flickr


Erica(3) by gconnoyer, on Flickr


Adam(3) by gconnoyer, on Flickr


Craig(3) by gconnoyer, on Flickr


Matt(4) by gconnoyer, on Flickr
 
I like the first one....the others are really cool also. The first one looks less like a car advertisement....it is an interesting composition. Except the car is a little off-center from the parking lines. Great shots
 
I have recently got myself a polorizer and I can tell a large difference already....and I have a cheap one. Someone with more exp can tell you if it would have helped much or not. I was just curious more than anything.
 
I do have a few different ones and they were in the bag...I just didnt think to screw themOn.Yeah i thought we had it lined up good, but noticed the line down the center later. I guess I could shop it out so its less obvious.Thanks guys! Any tips and input from everyone else always helps. Seeing what everyone else thinks looks good, is always good to know
 
G8 is a bad@ss sleeper as is, add a procharger and decent tune and she's a monster. Nice car ;)
 
hey man, i saw these pictures over on the g8board. i also have a g8. shanes car is quick...

hopefully if i can stop dropping so much on photo eqiupment i can also procharge mine...
 
car looks nice, I like most of the photos except the first one. first one reminds of mickey mouse. two big ears.

would have liked to seen a closeup engine shot as well since you mentioned its supercharged. feel like i got teased.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom