What's new

It was hot & dusty...but I quickly gave up 🥵

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to a car show in my town but it was brutally hot and we haven't had rain for a month. It was so incredibly dusty and I decided to bring my camera with me because I haven't picked it up in a over a month and thought I should take some photos but not too far into it I was already over heating, sweat getting my eyes and the dust was my eyes and mouth. Camera was covered in it and I just wasn't having a good time. But managed to take a few shots.

Took these with my antique Nikon D750 and an Nikkor AI 28mm 3.5 from the early 80s.

Erwin-250809-92414.webp


Erwin-250809-92415.webp


Erwin-250809-92417.webp


Erwin-250809-92418.webp


Erwin-250809-92419.webp


Erwin-250809-92420.webp


Erwin-250809-92425.webp
 
Didn't keep you from getting a few nice shots though! #1 for me.

I wasn't sure if I had taken anything good, it was so bright out I could barely see the screen. But I'm happy with what I did take anyways. I got there late and they were starting lining up for a parade, I wish I had got there in the morning but I had obligations.
 
Nice set!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom