What's new

Superior Minnesota at its finest

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
I spent the night up on Lake Superior with my wife and son. Here are a few of the pictures I took, More to come :) C&C please.


The beauty in Superiors sunset
6432641329_cea8c5f87f_b.jpg



Sunset on Superior
6432635745_7eb94f967e_b.jpg



Superior at its finest
6432629115_83289750b4_b.jpg




Fireside at the Cabin
6432645121_c078952a72_b.jpg
 
If I had to pick nits it would be that the horizon isn't level in 1 and 3. Otherwise nice shots! The blurred effect of the water is quite interesting.
 
Thank you, I was on a rock hanging over the water it was a harder shot lol.

For the blurred I slowed the shutter speed on the camera and captured the images.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom