What's new

Superstitions near Mesa, AZ over Easter

myvinyl333

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
32
Location
Eastern Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I visited family in Mesa over Easter and took my D800 for my 1st attempt of shooting in AZ. I would love to go back and spend more time.
$Superstion Mountain Trip 4.1.13-9.webp
$Tonto Mountain Forest 4.2.12-11.webp
 
Nice photos. These are the instances when being there means much more than a photograph can capture.
 
Love the first shot (I'm a sucker for silhouettes). There are a couple bright spots and some p[ower lines I might clone out. Awesome sky.
 
Lovely, absolutely lovely, thanks for sharing these pictures with us.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom