Support Truth and Freedom! Vote for Odin!

Odincopy.jpg

man o man. Odin's campaign manager is one tough chick. she reminds me of the rajun cajun (one of my all time favorite politcal commentators (sorry chase)).

Fifi's staff needs a front man(woman) to come out and meet this spitfire 1 on 1....

Osmer_Toby said:
man o man. Odin's campaign manager is one tough chick. she reminds me of the rajun cajun (one of my all time favorite politcal commentators (sorry chase)).

Fifi's staff needs a front man(woman) to come out and meet this spitfire 1 on 1....

You were cheering for Fifi before. Why not give me a hand here?

graigdavis said:
Osmer_Toby said:

i can't- i'm the political reporter. i'm supposed to remain unbiased.

Osmer_Toby said:
graigdavis said:
Osmer_Toby said:

i can't- i'm the political reporter. i'm supposed to remain unbiased.

:lmao:

You're all goofs. Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau is the better candidate.

He is wise, and noble (something like at least 7 years old). He has been around for many years and he is still young. He knows what he's doing.

He is currently owner of his own bowl and cleans his won rocks. He makes cute little pubble noises when he breathes air from the surface. He loves water and to swim. Trust me, he's a fast little bugger. :cyclops:

Yes, you can call him Chief for short and yes that is his full and real name.

cheif_tpf.jpg

Oh dear, we now have an independent running... will Chief pull a Nadar?

What do we really know about this young upstart? He's not been seen in the forum before. How can we trust him?

Odin ~ he's been around since Sept 2, 2003. He's known, he's trusted.

Wag the dog 2004.
Everyone loves the Big O.

oriecat said:

What do we really know about this young upstart? He's not been seen in the forum before. How can we trust him?

Wag the dog 2004.

I was wondering if Chief got eaten by the Fifi twins. Those little divas looked like they were enjoying his bowl. :shock:

photogoddess said:
oriecat said:

Wag the dog 2004.

I was wondering if Chief got eaten by the Fifi twins. Those little divas looked like they were enjoying his bowl. :shock:

It's a different bowl. Chief made a swim for it.

oriecat said:

Wag the dog 2004.

That doesn't mean he hasn't been around. He makes his rounds. Don't worry. I feel something coming on. A soon as I get my camera back :evil:

If Horris was still alive, he would vouch for him.

I'm thinking I should enter Fury Swipes (Real name, Ginger). Her Mother is a farm cat so she has the proper fighting genes. The scars on my hands prove it. She would eat Fibi alive. She likes to attack King. King isn't the mascot type. He's a puss. But he's a big dog.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back